In the It's Okay to Be the Boss Workshop, managers are taught that empowerment is not an excuse for under management. This step-by-step program shows managers how to:
1. Get in the habit of managing every day.
2. Learn to talk like a performance coach.
3. Take it one person at a time.
4. Make accountability a real process.
5. Tell people what to do and how to do it.
6. Track performance every step of the way.
7. Solve small problems before they turn into big problems.
8. Do more for some people and less for others.
In our "It's Okay to Be the Boss The Management Workshop" we offer expert guidance that will give anyone who manages (from seasoned executives to new supervisors) the information they need to become a great boss who is highly engaged when leading, managing, and supervising employees.